• Reklama

4G High-end 6.4 Inch Quad Core Smartphone Nubia X6

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

4G High-end 6.4 Inch Quad Core Smartphone Nubia X6

Postprzez spemall.com » środa, 17 grudnia 2014, 12:01

Nubia X6 continued the Nubia phone consistent characteristics, this smartphone camera function is also the best. This kind of mobile phone used metal plastic unibody design, the thickness of whole machine is only 7.9 mm, combined with fingerprint resistant coating, touch feeling is very comfortable. At the same time, this machine have the high-end configuration, large 6.4 -inch screen, Snapdragon processor, and 13.0 megapixel SLR camera,, even "star track" can easily photographed, the whole machine playability is unusual. This smartphone is in stock At SpeMall now, and its price is USD559.90, now, it is a good time to consider this smartphone.

Obrazek

The most intuitive of Nubia X6 is its 6.4 -inch Sharp screen, its resolution is 1080 * 1920, and on the hardware, there isn't hard to see the sincerity of the Nubia, processor is 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad core. 2GB RAM+32 ROM memory combination, 4250 milliampere large battery, the battery life is powerful. In addition, it is built-in front and rear 13.0 megapixel double camera, the camera function is excellent. The biggest characteristic except as professional camera camera, it also supports 3G and double 4G networks.

Whether the fashion appearance design or ultra cost-effective hardware configuration, Nubia X6 is really a good smartphone. The double 13.0 megapixel camera, it is very attractive for the people who like to take photos.

Buying LInk: http://www.spemall.com/Nubia-X6-Quad-Core-Smartphone-Snapdragon-801-MSM8974AB-6-4-Inch-1920x1080-pixels-FHD-Capacitive-Screen-Android-4-3-Dual-Camera-Bluetooth-GPS-NFC-2GB-32GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com