• Reklama

4000mAH battery 2GB RAM 32GB ROM Lenovo K80M Smartphone

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

4000mAH battery 2GB RAM 32GB ROM Lenovo K80M Smartphone

Postprzez spemall.com » wtorek, 9 czerwca 2015, 11:25

Lenovo K80M have been launched recently, this kind of mobile phone is a new generation of 4G smartphone, it have unique design style, it both work and entertainment two aspects, it has a good cost performance, this smartphone is in stock At SpeMall now, and its price is only $299.99, welcome to SpeMall!

Obrazek

Lenovo K80M adopted Intel quad core 1.8 GHz processor, it has 22 nm advanced technology, support 64 bit and Intel hyper-threading technology. Through the integration of mobile phone memory, GPU and battery each part performance, it can release the strongest energy, it have rival PC level configuration.

Lenovo K80M is equipped with 2GB memory, it can guarantee the smoothness of the system effectively, even at the same time open many applications, it also can smooth run. 32GB internal storage space, let's don't have to worry about the space insufficient.

On the battery life, Lenovo K80M is equipped with a large capacity of 4000 mah battery, combined with a variety of power-saving technology, it provides a solid foundation for mobile phones battery life. According to Lenovo data, K80M standby time is up to 520 hours, it can achieve 33 hours of talk time, and charging is fast, only 2.5 hours can finish the charging.

Obrazek

On the screen, Lenovo K80M has a 5.5 inch IPS screen, resolution is 1920 x1080 full HD level, pixel density is as high as 441 ppi, it is far more than the iPhone 6 326 ppi, it is very outstanding on the display resolution and smooth. Surface is using GFF full laminating process, which greatly improve the touchscreen sensitivity. For such high cost performance smartphone, you should not miss it!

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/Lenovo-K80M-4G-LTE-Smartphone-with-Android-4-4-Quad-Core-5-5-Inch-1080-x-1920-pixels-IPS-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-Dual-Cameras-2GB-32GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Powrót do Spemall.com