• Reklama

4000 mah battery PIPO T3 Phone Call Tablet Only USD97.99

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

4000 mah battery PIPO T3 Phone Call Tablet Only USD97.99

Postprzez spemall.com » środa, 29 października 2014, 11:56

The smartphone screen is up to 6 inches last year, this year, many manufacturers also launched many 7 inch smartphone, and another interesting phenomenon is, the design of the tablet is increasingly look to cell phones, the phone tablet products are more and more. Such as the latest phone call tablet - PIPO T3, it belongs to the latter, from the pictures, it look like a smartphone.

This new products have been launched by PIPO, before, PIPO has launched a T series phone tablet - PIPO T1, it adopted MTK6572 dual-core scheme, the screen is 6.8 inches, it is a cross-border mobile phone products. T3 positive style is pretty similar with T1, rounded rectangle + narrow margin, it have the receiver, the front-facing camera, but it have not three external touch keys. The design of the back is three-stage design, the back cover middle part is metal material.

Pipo T3 overall specifications have improvement than the T1, carrying the frequency of 1.3 GHz MT8382 quad-core processors, 1GB RAM+16GB ROM memory, built-in front 2.0 megapixel + rear 5.0 megapixel double cameras, and it is also equipped with fill light. In addition, this tablet is equipped with a 7-inch IPS screen, 1024 * 600 resolution, the most notable is, T3 battery capacity has reached 4000 mah, the capacity is bigger than before 7 inch phone product, I believe that battery life will be better.

Now, this tablet is in stock At SpeMall, its price is only USD97.99, this machine cost performance is very high!

Obrazek

Obrazek

Obrazek

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/Pipo-T3-Talk-T3-3G-Tablet-PC-Android-4-2-7-Inch-1024x600-pixels-Screen-Phone-Call-Dual-Camera-MTK8382-Quad-Core-Dual-Cameras-Dual-SIM-Cards-GPS-Bluetooth-1GB-8GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Powrót do Spemall.com