• Reklama

4.7 inch small screen 13.0MP Dual Camera Meitu II Smartphone

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

4.7 inch small screen 13.0MP Dual Camera Meitu II Smartphone

Postprzez spemall.com » czwartek, 4 grudnia 2014, 12:07

It is the same pace with first generation products, Meitu II Smartphone is very popular on the market, many celebrity are also using this smartphone. Meitu II screen is still 4.7 inch, it is a little bigger than the first generation, its resolution is HD 1280 * 720, the core part of the processor still chose MTK chip, it is equipped with the latest MTK6592 octa core processor, the main frequency is 1.7 GHz, it is also equipped with 2GB memory, it have 16GB/32GB ROM two different storage for optional, and it also supports the memory card extension. In addition, this machine also have a replaceable 2300mAh battery, the system is MEIOS1.0(based on Android 4.2), the modelling of icon associated with Meitu II mobile phone design, it looks more harmonious, it also can support WCDMA 3G network.

Obrazek

Meitu II position is unchanged, it highlight its camera ability, products are mainly for women users, this smartphone is built-in double 13.0 megapixel camera, the image effect is amazing, of course, in the camera, it also add many functions, this smartphone should be a good choice for the female users! Now, Meitu II Smartphone is in stock At SpeMall, and its price is USD361.99, it is higher than the first generation, however, its performance is really excellent!

Obrazek

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/Meitu-2-Smartphone-13-0MP-Dual-Camera-Bluetooth-GPS-MTK6592-Octa-Core-4-7-Inch-1280-720Pixel-OGS-Gorilla-Glass-Screen-GPS-WiFi-2GB-RAM_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

en.001phone.cn=

Powrót do Spemall.com