• Reklama

10.6 inch Double system tablet 32GB Teclast X16HD 3G

Spemall.com sklep z telefonami i elektroniką. Oferta i promocje sklepu.

10.6 inch Double system tablet 32GB Teclast X16HD 3G

Postprzez spemall.com » piątek, 30 stycznia 2015, 12:09

Teclast X16HD 3G, as a business flagship tablet, besides Teclast perfect double system, it is also equipped with Samsung 10.6 inch origina IPS screen, its 1920 * 1080 resolution and Windows8.1 operating system has a perfect match. On the configuration, it is using the latest Intel 64 bit Bay Trail Z3736F processor, the mainstream 2GB DDR3L memory chips and 32GB eMMC memory chips, there is not pressure to run double system, it realized entertainment office integrates.

Obrazek

Obrazek

Teclast X16HD 3G 10.6 inch original IPS screen, it have excellent display effect, touch operation is more accurately at the same time, 32GB eMMC memory chips, it is faster and more stable, never off the firmware; In addition, it is also equipped with the seventh generation of Intel HD Graphics desktop level graphics card, performance improve more than 300%, it can perfect run two systems large game, and Windows system office applications.

Obrazek

Obrazek

In addition to the screen and configuration advantages, Teclast X16HD 3G also support WCDMA/GSM double system on the Internet and phone calls, Microsoft Surfaced Pro 2 also have not this function, 3G function lets users at any time can enjoy high-speed 3G network, there is no longer restricted by local WiFi network. With magnetic suction Docking keyboard interface, when you need high intensity input, you can connect to use, it can better improve the efficiency of input. This tablet is in stock At SpeMall now, and its price is only $251.99!

Obrazek

Buying Link: http://www.spemall.com/TECLAST-X16HD-3G-K32GB-D-Tablet-PC-3G-Phone-Call-GPS-Bluetooth-Quad-Core-Dual-System-10-6-Inch-1920-1080-IPS-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-2GB-32GB_g.html
spemall.com
VIP

Pochwały: 1

Reklama

Powrót do Spemall.com